Heh, I know the feeling since my itnerest is actually in the horror/shooter catagory which is nearly impossible to play alone.
How I wish I could play Resident evil series and the Silent Hill ones!
Now Resident Evil's got one of the best storylines going- in my opinion at least.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat