Hi,
Right you are Mr. Watson. After I finish fixing a few bugs, kinks in the program, I'm heading straight for the next game levels, adding in the game's reg code system, and goodbye game!

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Just making sure. I'm sure the last thing Thomas wants to do is make anymore major changes, aside from adding the rest of the levels and things of course.