And of course I don't blame you in the least. If I'd taken on someone else's project and had all the legal and other troubles you've had I'd be eager to get it out the door as soon as possible.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I did it!

Hi,
Right you are Mr. Watson. After I finish fixing a few bugs, kinks in the program, I'm heading straight for the next game levels, adding in the game's reg code system, and goodbye game!

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Just making sure. I'm sure the last thing Thomas wants to do is make anymore major changes, aside from adding the rest of the levels and things of course.