Hello,

Those former character zombies can be quite nasty. Make the game more challenging if you are able to survive them. You do get all the equipment the char had when it died if you win. That is quite nice.

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

Johnny Tai wrote:
So I finished my first round with the game, and started a second character...I was wandering around, killing goblins and all of a sudden, a mob came in and I fool you not, the mob's my first char...and worst of all, she's got all my first char's stats and eqs...my new char was dead the first round rofl...
Wondering if that's a bug or some humorous move on the maker's part.
And by the way, anyone know how I'd register on to the entombed list without having to go through the pain of opening a gmail account? Dang...I think I'm addicted to this game, and it's not even a full release...rofl