Gah, after ten tries I managed to get my goblin thief and his two ogre mages to the granite guardian...and now I'm stuck there...seems no way to beat it when I can barely scratch it and it kills an ogre in a round rofl.
God I miss my human warriors!
And to top it up, I don't have any shrink/grow scrolls...they never dropped this trip. Even my goblin's sneak+critical+flery attack barely get the guardian to 'injured' lol
This is baaad!

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat