Hi Thomas,

Actually, no, I have never made a button or even ever used the VB 6 toolbox.  I
have seen that button example and it just confused me.  Some of my programs do
have the ok, cancel type buttons but they came from me using the InputBox or
MSGBox.  You know like
g$ = InputBox(" Enter Last Name ", "")

But thank you very much for the button example.  If I could see more clear
examples where it defines and uses such things, maybe I would catch on.  You
know your example defined the button and then gave it the text, now I imagine
that you would put your program in a loop until some variable of the button1
changed right?

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Hmmm.. what's this red button foº½¯°·¼NO CARRIER

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA