Hi Thomas,

Yes, I am amazed that my games run too.  Always have been.  But hey, I've been doing
it successfully by trial and error for 30 years.  I bet that you would be even more
surprised that they run if you saw the code. <grin>

Thanks for saying that you can understand why one may not be able to catch on
to object oriented programming by trial and error as I have done with procedure
type programming.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

A Buckeye is just a worthless nut.