Hi Tom,

I just wanted to let you know that I still get the breathing bug in the main
menu after I die. I've gotten it three times now, and I did uninstall the other
beta before installing this one.
I also had a question. I'm only going to ask it once, and I'll take your answer
for what it is. I'm not going to argue about it or anything, I just think it's
logical. Can we at least start with the dagger, so we have something to defend
ourselves with when we run out of amo? The dagger is the weakest of the
weapons, so I don't think it's a big deal. I still can't understand how you
jump over the enimies, I've tried it several times, and I always get killed, or
at least half of my health gets taken away.
I really don't care if you change it or not because I've already beaten the
game, and eagerly awaiting new levels. I just think having the dagger makes
sense. Kind of like Shades of doom.
Thanks,
Ryan