Hi Phil,
well, I don't think a knife will be necessary at this point. Last night I began working on hand to hand combat code for Mysteries of the Ancients beta 9. If you press the spacebar with your weapons holstered Angela will begin throwing kicks and punches at the nearest enemy creature in range. I just finished working on the hand to hand fighting code a little while ago, and am now trying it on for size. It isn't too bad with the amazons and skeletons, but it takes a lot to take down a centaur, and I haven't even dared try to take on Kerberos yet with hand to hand only.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
If adding a fist would be very complicated, how about a plain knife such as a Bowie knife?
You could take the dagger function and reduce its damaging capability.
I think this would satisfy most people and get the job done faster.
Phil