Hi Ryan,
Thanks for the bug report. At this point i'm not sure what more I can do to fix it. Something is flipping the trigger for the sound, and there doesn't seam to be a way of disabling it So that is going to be a toughy to solve. As for giving you the dagger to start with I'm not going to do that, but I do have plans on adding fists to a future update. I've had so many requests for that particular feature I'm going to do it sometime between now and the final release. Just not sure exactly when it will get added. As far as jumping over enemies it is difficult to do it without being hit. After all if you jump over a skeleton there is still a chance he will swing his weapon upwards and graze you while you are in the air. Centaurs likewise can still hit you with a fireball while you are jumping, but only with much less accuracy.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
Hi Tom,

I just wanted to let you know that I still get the breathing bug in the main
menu after I die. I've gotten it three times now, and I did uninstall the other
beta before installing this one.
I also had a question. I'm only going to ask it once, and I'll take your answer
for what it is. I'm not going to argue about it or anything, I just think it's
logical. Can we at least start with the dagger, so we have something to defend
ourselves with when we run out of amo? The dagger is the weakest of the
weapons, so I don't think it's a big deal. I still can't understand how you
jump over the enimies, I've tried it several times, and I always get killed, or
at least half of my health gets taken away.
I really don't care if you change it or not because I've already beaten the
game, and eagerly awaiting new levels. I just think having the dagger makes
sense. Kind of like Shades of doom.
Thanks,
Ryan