From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 22 October 2009 03:59
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] combat drones

Hi all.
ok I got a combat drone.
In a battle I tried to launch it, there was something that said select
drone, I pushed enter on this and got one option that of select drone. I
pushed enter on it figuring that the drone would come to be selected I was
told I needed to select the drone. So I figure I need to put the drone
somewhere to be selected. loadout has no answers. hmmm however I probably
should stop, been playing all afternoon.

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this