Hi all.
ok I got a combat drone.
In a battle I tried to launch it, there was something that said select drone, I
pushed enter on this and got one option that of select drone.
I pushed enter on it figuring that the drone would come to be selected I was
told I needed to select the drone.
So I figure I need to put the drone somewhere to be selected.
loadout has no answers.
hmmm however I probably should stop, been playing all afternoon.