aah ok.
does this have to do with the random events you find round the place?
Hmmm I may look at joining a gild then.
how much can you get a reacter for I am sort of straped for cash.
I got a level1 drone, but its not doing that much, although I am confordant
that I can probably get through things.
I need a reacter but I will have to buy one on the player markets.

I have like 12 grand to my name right now and well I can't buy that much.