Hi all,

Am trying to use the note pad in ce but not having that much success if I'm
completely honest.

I've renamed tab1 to trade for the trade office. Now every time I find 1 I'm
trying to input that information. When ever I do I click save then it gives
me the continue button so I click that. Then I come back to the tab view.
What I've last written sits in the edit field. But when I go and put
something else in I can't see the previous entry. Any thoughts?