To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Using the note pad in ce

Hi all,

Am trying to use the note pad in ce but not having that much success if I'm
completely honest.

I've renamed tab1 to trade for the trade office. Now every time I find 1 I'm trying to input that information. When ever I do I click save then it gives
me the continue button so I click that. Then I come back to the tab view.
What I've last written sits in the edit field. But when I go and put
something else in I can't see the previous entry. Any thoughts?