Why's that?
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 10:24 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] usagames

Hi Hari,
It hasn't. I just checked the  folder link, and it works fine from here.
Might be a connection problem on your end.
Anyway, besides that I'd prefer you use the products page
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php
rather than the download folders directly.

HTH

http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/usa-games gone down?