Hi Hayden,
Well, I've seriously thought about it. I probably won't convert right away, since it is quite a bit of work, but there is some advantage to switching to SlimDX. For one big reason SlimDX supports XAudio2 which has replaced DirectSound in Windows 7 as the official sound API for Windows. Then, .NET Framework 4.0 is now out, is the version that ships with Windows 7, and of course is just an updated version of .NET. However, since I'm on the fast track for Christmas I doubt I will make these changes before then.

Hayden Presley wrote:
Out of curiosity, are you planning to start using Slim DX and .Net Framework
4.0? I do see what you mean though, However the folders have setup files not
on the products or free games pages, such as PB-games.
Hayden