Very cool. Seems like it's all coming together. I'm definitely excited to play the later levels!
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:39 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 9 Released!

Hello gamers,
USA Games Interactive would like to announce the release of Mysteries of the Ancients beta 9. This all new test release contains various updates, features, and bug fixes such as Windows 64 byt support, hand to hand combat, improved stability, improved system performance, and more.

What's New in This Release

Added hand to hand combat support.
Added 64 byt Windows support.
Added staircase to sound descriptions menu.
The first selection in the main menu now says "play demo" while in demo mode
and "play game" when registered.
Lowered audio sample rates.
Increased system performence.
Added product licensing support.
Disabled loading/saving games in demo mode.
Updated user documentation.

As always you can download Mysteries of the Ancients beta 9 from our products page
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php
and don't forget to uninstall beta 8 before installing beta 9.

Happy gaming!