From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Sherman
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 9error encountered

Hello Thomas,

Great demo. Keep up the great work.

Today, I grabbed the beta 9 demo. I uninstalled 8 first, then installed 9.
While playing the demo just now. I got the uzi for the first time. After
going into the second room just after the 2 chasms, I used the uzi to kill
the centaur there. Then an error message popped up. the error message reads
as below:

Tomb
Error signature
EventType : clr20r3     P1 : tomb.exe     P2 : 1.0.0.0     P3 : 4ae75e0a
P4 : microsoft.directx.directsound     P5 : 1.0.2902.0     P6 : 40eeb491
P7 : 24b     P8 : 3c     P9 : system.argumentexception
Reporting details

To my knowledge, I have the latest direct x build, the same one listed for
download on your site. I have never encountered any other problems with any
of your other games.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Rich