From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Registration was MOTA Beta 9

Hi Hayden and all,
A lot of people are asking me about that. Here is the deal. The game can
technically be registered, but I have not yet included the registration
program for the game as I am still working on that part of the program.
Even if I gave the registration program to you none of you could
register the game anyway. I have not yet sent out keys for Mysteries of
the Ancients, and nor do I plan too until December or so. That may
happen sooner or later, but needless to say I'm not ready to begin
mailing out keys at this time.

HTH