not sure if you guys are aware of this, but there's a new bopit on amazon. It's simply called bopit and goes back to the basics, with some extra features like shout it! which you essentially need to yell into a microphone to activate. also has a mode that yells out different colors and you press the appropriate button. new bopit costs $ 15.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hand Held Freeze Up Talking Category Game

Well, I'll look forward to hereing your report.

I've not got a boppit download, but I've tried a couple of other versions and enjoyed them (though my mum dispared rather at how fast I finished them), I also got the say what game as well, so I'll be interested to here what you think to this one.

Beware the grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>