hi peter,

thanks for clearing that up and i hope to get the new version soon
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:52 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] a vip scripting issue was: Re:  miriani soundpack

hi dan, you're using the pack I made. I haven't released it to the public and only a minority of people done testing for me, that being you, kevin, and my self at the controls kevin prbably got the newer version with the engines n such but at the moment I can't send any newer copies because of a scripting issue I have. I made many new triggers but when I close vip all my changes are gone, but if I open the set file in notepad the triggers are there. I wish someone'd help me as there are a few things I made but can't access. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dan" <daniel_...@hotmail.co.uk>