what's up Dan!
There are two miriani soundpacks that I know of. the first appears in
monkeyterm as miriani. the second is called miriani6.
wich one do you have?
Miriani6 is newer, and has more sounds.
I am not sure I have the most up to date info, as I have not played
miriani in some time.
But there are two packs that I know of.

On 10/29/09, dan <daniel_...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> is anyone on this list playing miriani?. i'm a bit confused, as someone who
> i like to play miriani with seems to have more sounds than i do, and as far
> as i know, we both use the same pack.
>
> any help with this would be great.
>
> thanks
>  If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
> shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy,
> I'll
> be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

I am not stupid.
I just do dumb things!
Theodore Jonson

website: Nickhelms.net