hey nick,

i'm not actually sure. i use vip mud as my client if that helps at all?.

i'm just anoyed that me and a friend both use the same client yet he seems to have more sounds. If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

From: "Nick Helms" <nick.he...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:55 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] miriani soundpack

what's up Dan!
There are two miriani soundpacks that I know of. the first appears in
monkeyterm as miriani. the second is called miriani6.
wich one do you have?
Miriani6 is newer, and has more sounds.
I am not sure I have the most up to date info, as I have not played
miriani in some time.
But there are two packs that I know of.

is anyone on this list playing miriani?. i'm a bit confused, as someone who i like to play miriani with seems to have more sounds than i do, and as far
as i know, we both use the same pack.

any help with this would be great.

thanks
 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy,
I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

I am not stupid.
I just do dumb things!
Theodore Jonson

website: Nickhelms.net