Hi Hayden,

Sigh...That is not what I meant. Technically beta 10 will contain all of the game levels, but they may not be totally complete. There may be miner adjustments required here and there, bug fixes, things that need to be rearranged, etc. The entire point of a beta is to test, fix, and do more testing until each and every aspect of the game operates more or less correctly. How does this effect you as a public beta tester?

Well, the answer is not much. While all of the levels may technically be there in the game only those with a product key will be able to unlock those levels and test them. Basically, that includes the private testers and myself. For the general public, yourself included, you'll have to settle for the demo until I begin shipping product keys. When the game is run in demo mode, as you have been doing for the last few months, all you get is level 1.

HTH

Hayden Presley wrote:
So in other words, Beta 10 will just be level 1?
Hayden