Hi Hayden,
Well, technically the game is not officially complete until 1.0 is released. So beta 10 won't necessarily be the full game, but it may be near complete. Generally, a software product goes through various release stages. First you have the Alphas. An Alpha is essentially fresh code, known to have stability issues, and is far from a complete product. You might think of this as a very early rough draft of the game. Then, the software product goes to beta stage. During the beta cycle the game may be somewhat stable, but isn't a fully complete product. Finally, when the game is complete it goes through one cycle of testing called the release candidate stage. Release candidates is simply that. The public tests the product, looks for last minute bugs and corrections, and then they are fixed and it is released as 1.0. So assuming beta 10 is the final beta I will have one possably two release candidates to make sure the game is stable, works well, and is ready to be released to the public as 1.0 stable. If so I'll release the game, and start taking orders.

HTH

Hayden Presley wrote:
So Beta 10 will be the full game of MOTA?