To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping in Ce

HMMM HMMM OK i MAY LOOK INTO THESE, i AM USING AL MY EXTRA SLOTS FOR ARMOUR, i AM A LEVEL 16 RIGHT NOW. i'LL DEFINATELY LOOK INTO WEAPONS, MY ISSUE IS THAT i HAVE A GATLING WHICH IS USING ABOUT 254 ENERGY UNITS, i HAVE 54 OR SO LEFT ON THE ENERGY FRONT, i NEED SOMETHING THAT CAN DO 300 + UNITS, i JUST DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HIT TO MUCH. i HAVE AROUND 12 GRAND, i PROBABLY ONLY NEED ONE GOOD GUN SINCE ONE IS ALL i CAN USE AT ONCE.