Yeah for sure. It just takes a lot of work though to get there especially if
you not prepared to spend much physical money.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 04 November 2009 12:18
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Audyssey] [SPAM] Re: Mapping in Ce

Once you have a big enough cabin and cargo hold, making money can be very
easy.

The other day I made 850 K on one long run transporting passengers and cargo

around.

though I'm doing combat now for a change.

i think it's very much a game where the longer you

Beware the Grue!

dark.progress, the more money you make.