Yeah right now I can't even imagine how players do it I'm having trouble
just getting to the 1m mark!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 04 November 2009 12:08
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Audyssey] Mapping in Ce

Well, you can see and chat to captains docked at your current location, but
I do see your point.

I might try the settlement thing when I have more disposable income, but
crafting the parts to build one takes a large amount of resources and
crafting skill, ---- and buying them can be incredibly! expensive.

then even when they're up there are running costs I believe.

Beware the grue!