Well for either 35 or 40k, you can get 1 extractor. Go get one.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 08 November 2009 08:06
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Audyssey] My thoughts on core exiles so far.

yeah I like this game to.
I may eventually buy the tank and a class 5 engine.
Right now I have porned off most of my stuff  this is because I have run out
of cash. I tried destroying a rival company's ship but got no real
advantage. I have 43 grand, but can't afford anything good that I already
don't have. I need to get more hull rep kits but over that I really have no

subscription via the web, at