I have 43k, I'll go get an extracter.
I can afford it, and it may be the best thing.
however I may buy some more ebks for hull as I am getting lowish.
In fact I have got loads for all armours well a lot so I can handle the prices,
I probably should get more for level1 armour repairs so I will see.
However probably until I actually get enough cash to buy extra things I may not
try, all weapons that would help are outside my price range but once I get a
bit more cash say 100-200k I may try to get another gun, I find combat to be a
more challenging process.