yeah I like this game to.
I may eventually buy the tank and a class 5 engine.
Right now I have porned off most of my stuff  this is because I have run out of
cash.
I tried destroying a rival company's ship but got no real advantage.
I have 43 grand, but can't afford anything good that I already don't have.
I need to get more hull rep kits but over that I really have no clue.