Hi Allan,
Unfortunately, that pbroaches the question of how you will make the business work. Sure you could put millions into the company for start up costs, but you still have to earn that money back with a healthy profit to make it continue. Of course if the games are designed in such a way to be accessible to both blind and sighted markets then you'll probably get it back as it doesn't depend on one special group to succeed.

Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for those statistics. It puts things into perspective a bit better. Well, I suppose all of us will have to buy large amounts of lottery tickets , win a bunch of money, and start our own accessible video game making company, grin.
al