hmmm well we should have the tech for it.
pc wise we are already using directx, xna, sdl dotnet mono c++ flash,
shockwave, projecter and various others.
So its possible in tech terms we are quite up with the play.
There is no access gap in that reguard.
However we only worry about the sounds and dev for that game, they still take
time for a single dev.
now say for example a game takes 1-2 years like some or most of the really big
games take.
now tripple that, say for pictures, videos, etc.
add in incription, and trying to mash the engines together not to mention extra
sound design and graphics and you have loads of issues with cash.