Hi guys,

I think the enimies in Q9 should be made so they fall in the pit if trying to
attack you when you're standing at the edge of one. Either that, or they should
stand at the edge, and wait for you to jump over. I'm thinking of Super Liam
here when I say this. That's how it was in that game, and I think it'd be good
if it was like that too in this one. Plus, it's more realistic. If an enimy is
trying to go over a pit, it's only fare that they'd fall into it, or if they
wait on the edge.. I just think it's more realistic.
Any thoughts?

Ryan