This is kind of tough. You hope nothing has happened to Ron, yet at the same time, there is this magazine that is a foundation of the blind gaming community that he did a great job with and also should not be allowed to disappear...

al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] speaking of Audyssey Magazine

Hi Charles,
Unfortunately, no. Ron unsubscribed from the Audyssey list quite some time back and he never resubscribed. I've tried e-mailing him as part of the list moderators to inquire about the magazine, and I get a message back that his e-mail account is no longer in service. I'm very concerned, and I do worry that the Audyssey Magazine is no longer being produced. At least until someone can contact Ron and get the scoop. I'd offer to take over the job as editor, but without knowing Ron's intentions neither I or anyone else is in a position to take over the magazine without asking Ron first.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Has anyone heard from Ron?  The editor?
---
In God we trust!