To: "Jacob Kruger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] First computer

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the url to your web site. It looks pretty good. I also have a personal page on my site. However I have recently cut and pasted much of it here. <grin>

Not exactly lucky, but a motorcycle verses car accident could have been much worse right?

BFN

    Jim

check my web site for my new personal information page

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA