To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] First computer

hmph
I rode a tandom when I was yunger not much but a bit.
not anymore I walk mostly.
At 12:03 a.m. 24/11/2009, you wrote:
Hi Jacob,

Truthfully I never rode a bike on road. Well a bit up and down our little side street. But with my tunnel vision I never felt good about riding in traffic. So I rode off road allot. I even pulled a Homer on a Harley trick. Was riding a Kawasaki 125. Was flying up this hill and flying off the top of it. The last time I didn't get the front end up. Landed on the front wheel. Bounced up into the air and landed on my head with the bike still between my legs. Put some nice grooves in the helmet. <grin>

BFN

   Jim

Sign on my door: "Go ahead and knock, I'm already disturbed!"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA