I'd just like to object to anything as cool as teleporting enemies
being added, on the grounds that it'll inevitably mean I have to
complete the game again lol.

On a more serious note, all sounds good to me.  I haven't been
following the other threads as closely as usual so not sure if a
verdict has already been reached on this, but I'm still missing the
ability to either bash an enemy off the edge of a pit if we're
fighting close enough, or as is quite likely to get knocked down there
myself.