wow, it was fast man! going to download it now!
thanks!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Data: Terça, 24 de Novembro de 2009 22:19
Assunto: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 released!

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the release of version 1.1 of the Q9 Action Game! You may
get it at www.blastbay.com.

Please note that saved games from older releases are not compatible with
version 1.1, however all the registration data for existing customers will
remain intact.

The change log is provided in the manual for those who are curious.

This is the last update that I will be releasing for quite a while, unless some
serious bugs are found. Score posting will be added but I cannot say exactly
when.

Enjoy, and give my greetings to the mini demons.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall