Hello.

The Vip gameszone games have an unregister option, but you can only register those once on a single computer, therefore if your moving machines over an extended period, the option exists to unregister the game, and reregister it later on a new machine.

Sinse though Q9's keys are generated according to your personal name and therefore not locked to specific hardware, ---- well I don't assume they are, --- especially sinse I want to install Q9 on my laptop (the only reason I haven't is I forgot to copy my key over when I last went to visit my parents), I'm slightly unsure on when unregistration could be useful, ---- stil, if it's an option which some people would wish to use, ----- fair enough.

Beware the grue!