From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 released!

Hi,
Hmmm..The inquiring mind wants to know. I've often asked myself why some
games have a unregister option. I would assume if someone would pay for
a game they would naturally want to register and play it.
About the only time I could see where a feature like this would be handy
is if you are selling a computer and you don't want all of your programs
to be registered. You may want the buyer to purchase registration codes
of their own for your software.