All I know is I keep getting an error message every time I try to run the game, although I can't for the life of me remember it or i'd have posted it here ages ago.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registrations was RE: Q9 and cracks

Actually, Classic Pipe is.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 10:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Not only that but I don't think Classic Pipe is yet compatible with Windows Vista. That and, while I do enjoy BSC's games they're not worthwhile enough
for me to try to get replacement keys every time I get a new computer or
have a hardware crash. On the other hand at least BSC offers replacements
and doesn't charge for them.