Guys,
Every single game that has come out I've seen cracks of it flying around at some point or another. Every one. no software is uncrackable, and if people think it is they're fooling themselves. if difficult registration methods are added it'll just be a headache for the legal customer. devs can't ever hope to stop people from cracking games if they really want to. Yes it's messed up people crack them, but what can you really do?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and cracks

The way I'm going. Which I know will open it key sharing saddly is to give a
user a user id, and a key.  I know people will like that much better than
having to ask for keys.
I know people will probably pass around keys. But what can you do about it
really?
There's probably people on this list that do it, and I wish you guys
wouldn't.  It's kinda a slap in the face to the developer's, but.. What
ever.