Hi Thomas,

When I first went to the Cleveland Sight Center's computer lab, they showed me
Vert Plus by IBM with a DecTalk and Jaws for dos version 1 with an Accent SA.
Not only was Henter Joyce a start up company at the time, I liked the Jaws and
Accent SA combination better.  It wasn't until years later that Vocal Eyes,
ASAP, Flipper and other dos screen readers came out.  I tried them all just to
make sure that my dos games worked with them.  They did as long as I had the
game write to the console rather than directly to the screen.

I am still a Jaws user.  Have seen many discussions over the years about screen
readers.  It usually ended up that people liked the first one that they learned.

BTW I often do not use Jaws.  You know am using sapi5 for games, Email and
other programs on my computer.

BFN

    Jim

A Buckeye is just a worthless nut.