Hi. Sapi support would be better than jaws support, as most windows gamers have sapi, but not everyone has jaws.
dark wrote:
Hi John.

I'll have a think about changes. I'm sorry if I was over abrupt about the
voice thing, it's just something which for me personally has always made me
a litle sad about your games.

I look at the design of the games, the audio work that goes into them and
the features you add and am impressed, ---- but just cannot get used to the
voice.

As I said earlier, this might well just be that I have been too spoilt by
having good synths to work with, and being used to playing gamebooks and
interactive fiction using them.

I'll be taking another look at the gamebook soon, and will give it a further try with hal, --- but if you can persuade the markiting bunch to give you the leasure time to add sapi support I think that would be a fantastically good improvement and one which imho is as necessary for selling of accessible games as adding support to jaws.

Beware the grue!