Dark,

I agree entirely.
The Kevin voice is free, but sounds a bit like Robbie the Robot.

Hopefully my gang here will give me the time to add a true SAPI interface this summer.
It will require going in and modifying the FREE-TTS sourcecode.
But I have the technical chops to do it. Just takes a lot of time.

Re your writing up changes you'd like to see.
Please do. Offline via email if that's easier for you.

Despite deadlines and commitments, no one can prevent me from tweaking code to make it more accessible. Hee, hee, hee...

John