Well I have it. But it's not just the file. It also contains her own personal introduction. The original file as I said was lost with my old laptop.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About Thomas' Review...

well if you can get that file off your friend that would really rock.
At 12:10 p.m. 30/11/2009, you wrote:
Regrettably no since I forgot to retrieve it before my old laptop died, but a close friend of mine featured it on her podcast so I could still download it. That's one reason I'd like to start my own web site but can't afford to buy a domaine and I'm not really knowledgeable enough yet to start that sort of project since for one thing I don't know html. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?