Hi Haden,

You and me both. I couldn't even play the game if I had to use Sam. I think I could put up with ESpeak, which sounds like crap, before Sam. At least ESpeak I am use to since it is the default TTS Engine on Linux, and I use it daily. So have gotten use to hearing ESpeak, but Sam definitely is never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never going to b used in my games.

Hayden Presley wrote:
If I had to use Sam, I'd die. Plus, MOTA would come off of my "games to buy"
list. <grin>
Best Regards,
Hayden