Hi Dark and Jim,
Been there done that as they say. I've played several text games and it drives me nuts when you get a character like Dr. Watson and it says Drive Watson instead of Doctor Watson. You might be playing some roll playing game or mud set in medieval times and it says street instead of saint. It is frustrating, but can be fixed in Window Eyes and Jaws by using the exception dictionaries.

dark wrote:
I've noticed realspeak daniel has far more trouble with that than orphius, ---- or indeed sapi does.

It's rather irritating actually to play a mud and have st read as street, or ms as manuscript.

I've tried to find daniel's dictionary to fix this, ---- but have had no luck so far..

That's again one reason I like orphius but as Jim said in an earlier post, ---- i am very familiar with it.

Beware the grue!¬